Advertise





More Issues Than Vogue

Přeji všem krásný víkend. Konečně je sobota a já mám čas na sepsání článku. Tentokrát se jedná o outfit z Olomouce, kam jsme vyrazily s Ter na výlet. Z toho dne mám kromě těchto fotek i zásobu těch turistických a kavárenských, ale k těm se dostanu až v příštím článku.

I wish you a lovely weekend. Saturday is finally here and I have a little bit of time to write this article. Today's article's going to be about outfit I wore last week when I went to Olomouc with Ter. I have a couple of touristy kind of pictures, but I'm planning separate article about the whole trip, so be ready for that :)

Jelikož je počasí stále dost proměnlivé, mám docela problém s tím, co si obléct. Vždycky to skončí tak, že jsem buď moc nabalená, nebo naopak mrznu. Takže.. normální počasí, kde jsi? Tentokrát jsem se, ale docela trefila. V poslední době nezvládám nosit upnuté kalhoty, proto mě potkáte nejčastěji v tomto stylu "společenských" kalhot. K tomu jsem si vzala kousky, které jsou v mé skříni už nějaký ten pátek a vždycky se k nim moc ráda vracím. Jediné, co mi teď komplikuje mou lásku k černému oblečení, jsou ty blond vlasy. Není nic otravnějšího, než světlé vlasy na černém oblečení. 

The weather in the CR is still kind of unpredictable and that costs me a few troubles to be honest. I feel like I'm wearing either way too many layers or not enough clothes. So.. normal weather, where are you? Anyway, this time, I think I kind of nailed the whole weather situation. Recently, I've been enjoying not wearing skinny jeans so it's more than probable if you meet me I'll be in such type of trousers. The rest of my outfit consists of pieces I have for a quite a long time and I always like to wear them. The only thing that complicates my life right now is the blonde hair. There's nothing more annoying that blonde hair on you favourite black clothes.
Triko/T-Shirt - Reserved, Svetr/Sweater - Zara, Kalhoty/Pants - Zara, Boty/Shoes - Toms, Kabát/Coat - Mohito, Hodinky/Watch - Daniel Wellington, Taška/Bag - Scribbler



 

2 Comments

Thank you for your comment :)